Registration/Refund Policies/Course Information
- Registration is taken by phone or email. Please register early to secure your spot in the class of your choice.
- Method of payment: Cash, email money transfer or credit card (call in). Approved invoicing is payable by corporate cheque upon completion of course.
- Fees include course materials & instruction. Some exceptions apply.
- If a course is cancelled due to lack of registration, you will be fully reimbursed.
- No refund for no shows, late cancellations or late transfers (5 business days prior to class).
A $25.00 fee will apply to all other refunds and transfers provided written request is received.
Lunch is not provided. Please bring adequate meals, snacks and beverages.
- Outdoor footwear is not permitted. You may bring indoor footwear with you if you wish.
- Be aware a pet (cat) on premises at Moose Jaw location.
Heartland First Aid Training is NOT responsible:
- In the event of any accident or occurrence that may cause bodily harm during the course.
- For any personal articles that are left behind at the course.
- For any contents/vehicles that are parked while attending our courses.
Please advise your instructor if:
- You may require any assistance during the course.
- If you have any allergies or medical conditions.
- If you have any infectious disease such as a cold, flu or open sores on your hands or mouth.
- If you have a past experience that may cause you to become emotional during the course.