Emergency First Aid & CPR
EMERGENCY FIRST AID & CPR $120
CPR A: 6.5 hours in-class OR 3.5 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning**
CPR C: 7.5 hours in-class OR 4.5 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning**
Basic one-day course offering lifesaving first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for the workplace or home. Course meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
Instructor: First Aid Instructor
Successfully demonstrate skills and critical steps
Min. 75% mark for written knowledge evaluation
Attend and participate in 100% of the course
Certification: 3 year certification in Emergency First Aid and CPR Level A or C
* Recertification: CPR A: 4 hours in-class OR 3 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning**
CPR C: 5 hours in-class OR 4 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning**
*Recertification not available in all jurisdictions. **Online learning time will vary depending on the learner.
A 60-minute Opioid Poisoning Awareness Workshop can be added to this course. In this workshop, participants will learn how they can help prevent death and disability by recognizing, accessing help, and providing care for a suspected opioid poisoning.
Includes any other content required by specific legislation.
- First Aid & CPR (print and/or eBook)
- Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (eBook)
- Emergency First Aid CPR – Online (Blended only)
- Emergency First Aid certificate (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)